About The best in the world
When you have considered the amount of all_these musical parameters (innovativity, melody, chords/baselines, characteristic (for it's time), insight, self awareness, musical dignity, sound choices, soundscape, less-is-more, atmosphere, emotions) then there is no other playlist that could ever compare to the high quality of this. Over 95% of the songs are handpicked so it's the correct recording of the correct artist. The remaining 5% are either "recordings that will do", songs that I accidently marked when trying to choose something else, or just simply wrongly named by the person who distributed it to Spotify.
With all that said I still only have found somewhere between 65-70% of all golden songs I've searched for and maybe 3-5% disappeared after the last "reform" (jan-feb 09) by Spotify. A majority of those were Swedish which means that this policy strikes harder against smaller countries music culture.
The language of music is universal, and this kind of reforms only adds to destroy the foundation of gathering/uniting people all over the world.
The ultimate Spotify would contain every song ever written, so let's all help each other to get as close to that idea as possible.
Say YES to the freedom of speech and distribution of all music ever made, and say NO to censorship and the banning of good music!
T11, a proud musician/song writer!!